The website of the Dicastery for promoting integral human development (Continuation: Dicastery) uses the technology called cookies to obtain information from the usage of the website and to improve the user experience.
2. DEFINITION AND FUNCTION OF COOKIES
Cookies are small files that are sent from a web server to the user's internet browser. The user's internet browser automatically stores them on the computer and automatically sends them back to the server at each subsequent access to the site.
There are various types of cookies, some to make the use of the Portal more effective, others to enable certain features. Cookies allow a page, among other things, to store and retrieve information on the browsing habits of a user or his device and, depending on the information contained and how the device is used, they can be used to recognize the user.
3. CONFIGURATION OF COOKIES
Cookies can be classified according to different parameters:
- Ownership: own cookies and third-party cookies, depending on the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and in charge of processing the data obtained.
- Duration: Sessions and persistent cookies: according to the period during which time they remain stored in the user’s computer.
- Objective: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, adverting cookies, behavioral advertising cookies, depending on the purpose which the data obtained are processed.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained is processed, the following types of cookies can be defined:
- Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to navigate through the website or the application and the use of the different options or services existing in the same (videos to facilitate purchases, social networks, etc.).
- Behavioral advertising or profiling cookies: These cookies allow users to access the service with some general characteristic based of the user’s behavior and habits (language, type of broser, configuration, design of content).
- Analysis or analytical cookies: These cookies allow anonymous analysis of the behaviour of website users and that allow you to measure user activity and to develop browsing profiles also in order to improve websites.
- Behavioral advertising or profiling cookies: These cookies allow the management of advertising spaces on the website.
- Behavioral advertising or profiling cookies: These cookies allow the management of advertising spaces on the website based on the user's behaviour and browsing habits, from which the profile is obtained, thus making it possible to customize the advertising displayed in the user's browser.
4. COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE
The Dicastery website uses both their own and those of third parties. Their own cookie are used to improve the user experience, the third party allow the data analysis of Google Analytics.
Cookies are activated whenever a new user (hereinafter "User") accesses the Portal or in the event that the cookies have been deleted.
5. CONFIGURATION OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THE BROWSER
Below we indicate to the User the links where to find information on how cookies can be configured and managed in the main browsers:
6. CONSENT TO COOKIES AND PORTAL FUNCTIONING
To do this, the User must disable cookies on the website by following the instructions in the previous section depending on the browser used.
The withdrawal of consent and, therefore, the deactivation of certain cookies, could prevent the use of some features and the display of some parts of the Portal.
7. UPDATE AND MODIFICATION
Dicastery can modified these cookies information, therefore we suggest you to review their policy at any access of the website.