On 14 February, Stockholm Environment Institute (SEI) and the Dicastery for Promoting Integral Human Development, presented “Our Common Home: A guide to caring for our living planet”, an illustrated booklet that connects climate change, biodiversity and sustainable resource use with the messages of Pope Francis’s 2015 Encyclical on the care for our Common Home, Laudato si’.
At a virtual launch event, on Tuesday, 14 February at 15:00 CET, the new booklet and companion website – available in English, French, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish – was unveiled.
The booklet distils the science on urgent environmental issues and explains how individuals and communities can take action to build a more sustainable and socially just future.
- Cardinal Michael Czerny SJ, Prefect of the Dicastery for Promoting Integral Human Development
- Andrés Jato, Sweden's Ambassador to the Holy See
- Dr. Måns Nilsson, SEI Executive Director
- Mr. John Mundell, Director of the Laudato Si’ Action Platform
- Molly Burd, Digital Coordinator at SEI, and project lead of the booklet
Watch again the event on the Dicastery's YouTube channel here.
For booklet orders, please contact:
Michele Robibaro, Communication Office, Dicastery for Promoting Integral Human Development, email@example.com